ETA: I GOT PICKED! 😀 I am sooooo excited! I just about love everything in her etsy store! I think she is so very creative!! So I am in for a treat! YAYYY!
Here is a little pay it forward meme I ran into. I am not sure if I get picked yet, but I think it would not hurt to add the rules here anyway. In case I don’t get “picked”, it will still go on… I just start it from here down the line….
Sounds good? 🙂
So here are the Rules as I found them over at Domestic day:
Now for the rules of the meme….
I am willing to post overseas (I am in the U.S.), but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same for others.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be craft-related, I’m just not sure which kind of craft yet.
- What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You’d be surprised how much of our personalities does come through online.
- I will complete all 3 gifts within 6 months (6/21/2010).
- I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
- I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you’ll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 3 things for the first 3 to respond to your blog post.
- Send your mailing address – after I contact you to confirm.
If the above sounds fun to you, all you have to do is be one of the FIRST 3 PEOPLE to respond below and repost on your blog. Be sure to leave me a way of contacting you so that i can get in contact with you. You will then have 6 months to complete your own projects.
Good luck and Happy crafting!