… there was no Sunday Puzzle today. Well I kept today open, because I have to make a special update! I got an award! 🙂 YES! ME!
It thrilled me to bits!
I’m usually not much into that sort of thing, as I really only blog more or less to keep you all amused, and to keep a record of what I have been up to at various times. Regardless of the reasons why I blog, to get a reward, because someone likes what I do certainly made my day! THANK YOU SO MUCH, PLAYFUL MEANDERINGS, FOR NOMINATING ME! 🙂
So here it is: The One LOVELY blog award!
After thanking the person that nominated me, I am supposed to tell you all 7 things about me…
What to tell you? Most of the interesting things about me you already know…..
How about this:
- I once went with my head through the rear window of a car and survived with only a few cuts. 🙂 (Hence I don’t ride bikes really, since I was riding one at the time this happened)
- I love being in the woods. It’s my favourite place of all times! I love the sounds there. Not really a silence, but listen next time you are in the woods.. it’s magical
- I love moss. LOVE IT. Want to grow it. Live in the PNW it grows here at every corner, if you want it to or not, so I decided I want it to.
- I spent one summer planting trees! An entire Summer! When I was 15. It was fun!
- I had my first Margarita when I was 31 years old. I’m a late bloomer, I guess. I also don’t really drink much. I haven’t had one since, but in that year, I had two!
- I LOVE BOOKS! As much as I like knitting, but reading will always be my first love! I will always make time to read at least one hour a day!
- My husband tells me: Even though I am not Hispanic, I cook some of the best Mexican food he has ever had (and Italian, he says) And since he *IS* Hispanic, I take that as a compliment. Specially knowing what a great cook his grandma was!
Now I get to the fun part: I get to nominate 15 blogs of my own choosing that I think are absolutely lovely blogs! YAYY!
(I also recommend you go back and look at Playful Meandering’s nominees! It’s so worth a look!)
So here go mine in no particular order:
- Threeravensblog (Mmmmwah sweety! You and your lovely blog! This blog is pure fun! Hold on to your suspenders when you click on it!)
- Number 19 (great crochet blog, great lady!)
- Cubbyholes (Heyyyyyyyy Jeanie! I think your blog is absolutely lovely!)
- The cardboard collective (Superawesome blog about how to creatively recycle and reuse cardboard! IT”S A MUST READ!)
- Seapunk! (I love the way you write honey!)
- Slave to my needles (Not just a lovely blog, but also a lovely person)
- VPLL1912 project
- A simple life
- Rocky Coast Ramblings (read Elizabeth’s blog! I command you!)
- Chic envelopments (AKA the renegade seamstress)
- Seelenruhig (One of my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE blogs to read)
- Nina’s kleiner Food Blog (if you don’t read German, just look at the yummy pictures)
- Frugal by choice
- Homestead survival
I cannot come up with more. I’m so sorry.. but there it is. My list!
Now all you wonderful, lovely Nominees: Please go and follow these rules:
- Go thank ME hahaha.. I mean: the person that nominated you,
- Post the Lovely blog award to your blog,
- tell us 7 things about you,
- nominate 15 more blogs (or there about)
- Go to your nominee’s blogs and notify them they have been nominated!