Tell your friends:
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hi, I’m knitting your dreadlock wrangler pattern and was wondering if there is a small mistake in the chart? As of now, I am always slipping a stich on the same edge, which makes that edge very small. Could that be wrong? Thank you, Ruzica
Please read the chart carefully. Both right side and wrong side rows are charted. You slip the first stitch of every row. As written in the chart. If you are slipping only on one side, you are reading the chart wrong.
I see thank you, I think I read the chart wrong, always from right to left for RS and WS row, but I think the WS is read from left to right. Thank you so much, it was my first knitting by chart ever:).
Omg! You are doing well, if the edge is all that is throwing you off!!! Way to go! 🙂
Help I cannot find a way to purchase your Dreadlock wrap! My email is email@example.com. I really love it and want to start asap
All my patterns are available on Craftsy. here is a link to the wrap.